Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yeah! I'm finally up and running! I am so glad to be done designing my blog. I can usually get ar0und ok on a computer but this was stretching it a bit. Thankfully my husband helped me through. I'll improve and add as I get more used to how things work.

I'm looking forward to working with the Lime Light Design team. This will also be a new experience for me but I'm looking forward to streching my skills and meeting new online friends as well as helping charities through Lime Light.

3 comments:

  1. Lisa!
    LOVE the look of your new blog. Welcome to the world of blogging, and our Design Team!

    Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it Lisa! Beautiful! I can't wait to see all your great ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Thanks, I learned a new word. Just for that, I think I'll follow you!

    ReplyDelete